The Energy & Materials Research Conference – EMR2012, Torremolinos-Malaga (Spain), 20-22 June 2012
Deadline for abstract submission: 27 March 2012 (for oral presentations) and 2 May 2012 (for poster and virtual presentations)/ Deadline for early registration: 14 March 2012
This conference will bring together researchers and professionals from a broad set of science and engineering disciplines with the aim of sharing the latest material and process innovations in the areas of:
- Energy Production from Biomass – Biofuels
- Fuel Cells
- Solar Energy
- Wind Power
- Geothermal Energy
- Wave, Tidal and Hydropower
- Nuclear Energy
- Energy Production from Fossil Fuels
- Energy Harvesting Materials
- Energy Transmission, Distribution and Storage
- Energy-Efficient Buildings
- Energy Saving and Sustainability
CLOSEST KEY DATES
- 14 March 2012: Deadline for early registration
- 27 March 2012: Deadline for abstract submission (for oral presentations)
- 2 May 2012: Deadline for abstract submission (for poster or virtual presentations)
PRE-REGISTRATION/EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
To keep you informed about all conference details, please fill the pre-registration form in at http://www.formatex.org/emr2012/preregistration.php
- Abstract Book: A Book of Abstracts will be produced including all abstracts of proposals presented at the conference. Each registered participant will receive a copy at the beginning of the conference.
- Proceedings: Conference participants will be entitled to submit one full paper to be considered for inclusion in the Book titled "Fuelling the future: advances in science and technologies for energy generation, transmission and storage". All details on full paper submission can be consulted in the “Call for Papers” section on the conference website.
Energy Production from Biomass – Biofuels:
- Extraction of biomass materials
- Development/Improvement/Performance of materials for biomass systems/plants for heat & power and biofuels production (combustion, gasification, pyrolysis, anaerobic digestion, fermentation and composting).
- Materials/Coatings of biomass combustion chambers
- Materials for capturing CO2
- Second generation of biofuels
- Corrosion resistant materials for biofuel processing
- Materials and processes for water filtration and desalination in biofuels production
- Materials for biofuels storage
Materials for Fuel Cells:
- Novel high-performance materials for components and systems in PEM, solid oxide, microbial, alkaline, direct methanol, phosphoric acid, molten carbonate and regenerative fuel cells.
- Anode, cathode and electrolyte materials
- Development of new materials for fuel cell catalyst. Nanotechnology. Nanocomposite catalyst
- Degradation of fuel cell components. Identification of fundamental corrosion mechanisms
- Recycling of fuel cell materials
- Materials for hydrogen production and purification
- Characterization and analysis of high capacity materials for hydrogen storage. Carbon nanostructures. Metal hydrides...
- Low-cost materials resistant to hydrogen embrittlement
- Materials for hydrogen vehicles
- Materials for hydrogen infrastructure: pipeline transport, tanks...
Energy-Efficient Buildings Materials:
Integration of renewable energy systems in buildings, phase-change materials for walls, floors and roofs, insulation materials, smart windows, energy-efficient lighting systems, appliances with Energy Star ratings...
Materials for Energy Saving and Sustainability
EventList powered by schlu.net